After 8 years of unmatched success, 2020’s 9th Annual Brazilian Festival is back as the Largest, most unique, inclusive, and trendiest Multicultural Entertainment Experience on the SE Coast. Where Unity in the Community, International Acts, the Tastiest Food Options, Kids and Families come together to enjoy a myriad of music genres, folklore, excitement, and inheritance at its best.
– Tickets must be acquired in advance and only “Online”.
– Attendance is extremely Limited.
– Temperature Check, and Mandatory Use of Masks are required prior to entry.
– Sanitation Stations will be available throughout the Park.
– Exhibitors and Vendors will be separated by 10 feet with no more than 2 employees per booth. Exhibitors will also be required to follow disinfection guidelines.
– Sitting Areas will be available nearby Food Vendors.
– Beach Chairs are welcomed and encouraged in front of the Main Stage.
– Social Distance will be enforced and signage with disclaimers will be visible all over the Park.
– Festival will require all vendors to sign an agreement to abide by all Covid compliance precautions.
– Attendees must agree to a Waiver of Liability.